||[29 Apr 2013|10:10pm]
Jordan had needed to speak to SHIELD for some reason, Alex wasn't going to ask what that reason was, and Alex was more than happy to provide transportation. He wandered around the building, the areas he was allowed in, while Jordan talked to Fury.
||[03 Dec 2009|05:44am]
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname? Alex Bowmaster. Nope.
2. How old are you? When is your birthday? 17. September 13.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic? Whitehorse, Canada
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.) Danielle Bowmaster (mother, deceased), Arthur Bowmaster (father, deceased)
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? I had a brother. He was a lot of fun to be around.
6. What is your occupation? Member of Alpha Flight
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Depends on my form
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes? Depends on my form.
9. What is your race? Human mutant
10. To which social class do you belong? Lower-middle class
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others? Girls think some of my forms are cute.
12. What is your style of dress? I don’t wear clothes.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features? Nope.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Nope
15. Are you right- or left-handed? I was right handed.
16. What does your voice sound like? I can’t talk
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use? Normal.
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics. I can’t talk using my mouth. I can’t take human form. I love naps.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes? I never stopped to think about how often I bathe. No.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)? It’s kind of hard to have an expression when you’re stuck as an animal.
21. Do you use body language? How? Yes. I wag my tail if I have one.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying? No.
23. What is your earliest memory? My mom reading to me.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it? I quit school in 6th grade
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill? In the wild.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general? Happy.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Lumberjack.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss? I’ve never kissed another person I wasn't related to.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? Yes
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you? Not that I know of.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? My parents and brother getting killed.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Joining Alpha Flight.
33. What is your greatest regret? Not dying with my mother and brother.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you? My first transformation was in school in front of my class.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they? No.
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? I killed a man.
37. When was the time you were the most frightened? The first few weeks I was on my own in the wild.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where? Yes. To the United States.
39. What is your alignment? Good I hope.
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Pessimistic.
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why? No
42. Do you believe in an afterlife? No
43. What is your greatest fear? Never being able to be a human again.
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why? Not being able to be human. Losing people I know. Alpha Flight.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil? Good.
46. What are your views on politics? Religion? Sex? Don’t care. Don’t care. Don’t care.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing? All bad.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs? Depends.
49. How much do you value money? It doesn’t mean anything to me. I really can’t go shopping.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Kill another person.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good? Yes.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? I don’t think so.
53. Are you superstitious? A little.
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others? A lot.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? I’m honest when asked about them
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Nope.
Dealing With Others
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? It was my mother.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why? I don’t think there is one person I respect the most. I do respect my teammates and I’m grateful for them. I despise the man who killed my mother and brother.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who? No
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend? Just Alpha Flight.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex? Fine as long as they don’t think I’m a pet.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex? Fine as long as they don’t think I’m a pet
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. No
64. What do you look for in a potential lover? Not interested.
65. How close are you to your family? I was very close to my mother and brother.
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children? I do, but I don’t think it’s going to be possible.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Avoid.
68. Are you a listener or a talker? Listener
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others? Very long.
70. Do you hold grudges? Yes
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? No.
73. How well do you express yourself? Not very.
74. How quickly do you judge others? Not very quickly.
75. Do you care what others think of you? Only my teammates.
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy? No.
Personal Taste and Opinions
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession? Napping. When I can see color, I like red. Anything anyone makes for me. No real possessions.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment? Movies.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not? No.
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? Hanging out in the Temple
81. What is your most cherished fantasy? Becoming human again.
82. How long is your attention span? Very long.
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny? No.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what? Not really.
85. How do you deal with stress? I go outside and go for a run or a flight.
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic? A lot. I’m always moving when I’m not napping. No artistic abilities.
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children? … Haven’t been around any.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? Spontaneous.
89. What are your pet peeves? People who think I’m a pet.
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness? I get along with just about everyone. Hard to relate to people when I can’t be a person.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wouldn’t be a mutant.
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted.
93. Do you like yourself? No.
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted? Nope.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime? Assume human form again.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? I don’t know.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Quick andpainless.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death? I died a person and not an animal.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality? Calm, easy going, quiet.
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Calm, easy going, quiet.
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure? What else am I going to do? And I like helping others.
||[15 Nov 2009|12:08am]
The only thing I would like it to take human form again.
Please give my teammates everything they ask for.
||[14 Aug 2009|11:07pm]
Player (nickname, handle)/ LJ: Stacy
AIM (if you have one): -
Character Name: Alexander Bowmaster
Character LJ (if applicable):
Physical description (face, build, weight): In natural state a mass of clear goo
PB: (If using one.) none yet
Abilities: Alex is a shapeshifter who can take on the shape of any animal real or mythological. When he transforms into an animal he acquires all abilities and physical attributes of that animal. So if Alex takes the form of a falcon he gains the enhanced vision of a falcon. He retains human intelligence in animal form and has limited telepathic powers allowing him to communicate with others while in animal form. Any injuries he sustains in any form heal at a normal rate, but when he reverts back to his goo form all his injuries disappear.
Weaknesses and flaws: Alex has a hard time assuming human form and can only hold it for a very short period. He has normal durability and susceptibility to injury of the form he is currently in.
Character location/Home: Outskirts of Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada
Alignment (villain, hero etc): One of the good guys
Relatives (living/dead?): Danielle Bowmaster (mother, deceased), Samuel Bowmaster (brother, deceased), Arthur Bowmaster (father, deceased)
Alex grew up with his mother and brother on the outskirts of Whitehorse, Yukon Territory in Canada. His father died when he was six, leaving his mother to raise two boys on her own. She worked in a local store and the two boys were mostly left to fend for themselves. Alex kept a close eye on his younger brother and made sure he stayed out of trouble and didn’t get hurt.
His powers manifested at the age of twelve and the manifestation resulted in him turning into a pile of clear goo on the floor. With concentration he was able to take the shape of any animal real or mythological, but he was unable to resume his human form.
The day before his manifestation was the last day of school he had and the last time he’d have any real social interaction with groups of people. He has a sixth grade education level, but can interact reasonably well with people.
He spent a good majority of his teen years practicing his shapechanging in the forests surrounding Whitehorse while his brother was in school. When Samuel wasn’t in school, the two of them would wander the woods exploring and having adventures. Alex would often change his shape upon his brother’s request, quickly mastering the shapes of animals in the surrounding areas. His brother would show him pictures of animals, real and mythological, in books and challenge him to turn into them.
His mother and brother were killed in a car accident when a drunk driver slammed his truck head on into the car they were in. Fifteen year old Alex was devastated and he couldn’t assume any form for two months. The town’s residents were unable to find him and not knowing about his mutation assumed he had run away. The house and all the family’s possessions were sold off and Alex was left penniless and without any possessions.
Driven by grief, Alex finally managed to assume a solid form and went after the man who killed his mother and brother.
He assumed the form of a grizzly bear and tore the man to shreds. Shocked and appalled at his actions, Alex left Whitehorse for good.
He wandered across Canada in various animal forms for a year until he eventually reached the central plains.
One day he stumbled across the scene of a car accident. Investigating, he found a man trapped in the car and who was badly injured. He assumed the form of a sasquatch and pulled the man from the wreck. Alex carried him to the closest hospital, where the staff took the injured man from him. Alex explained what happened and assuming he was Sasquatch from Alpha Flight, no questions were asked and Alex was allowed to go on his way.
The man he saved was a member of Department K and when he had recovered he approached Walter to thank him for saving his life. When Walter told Agent Saunders he didn’t do it, Saunders went searching for the individual responsible. It took a year for Saunders to track down Alex. Alex and Saunders talked for a good length of time and when it was apparent what Alex could do, he was offered a spot in Department K on the trainee team.
Alex accepted the offer after a lot of consideration.
How do you plan to introduce the character to the game?: Going to be on the Alpha Flight trainee team
What are you planning to do with this character? Have him be a part of Alpha Flight and their advent
What do you want to see happen with this character?: Have him learn to be able to assume human form again and be able to maintain it. Have fun.
The large tiger lay on its back with its paws up in the air soaking up the warm sunshine. The tiger rolled over on to its stomach and stood up. It stretched and let out a roar. Alex was enjoying the warm day despite wearing all the fur.
The tiger started walking and as it walked it shifted into a beagle. He headed toward the lake that bordered the property. Once he reached the edge, the beagle jumped and turned into a dolphin in mid-air. The dolphin chattered and dove into the water.