||[02 Dec 2009|04:31pm]
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
Mason Roger Jeffries. My mom calls me 'Pumpkin'.
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
Sixteen years old, and my birthday is October 2.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
Kitchener, Ontario. Now I live at the Alpha Flight headquarters.
Of course I'm patriotic! That's why I joined Alpha Flight!
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
My dad is Madison Jeffries, the original Box of Alpha Flight, and mom, Lillian Crawley, was Diamond Lil. They were heroes, and they were AWESOME.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
I have my big brother Jordie. He is also awesome, and got the better deal of things powers-wise with being indestructible, because that meant mom didn't hassle him as much when he wanted to go dirtbiking and stuff.
6. What is your occupation?
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
I'm 5'5" for NOW. I'm definitely gonna get taller though. I'm in good shape. No fat on me.
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
Blonde and blue-eyed.
9. What is your race?
10. To which social class do you belong?
Umm.... I'm pretty sure Mom and Dad are upper middle class?
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
I think I'm cute enough. I got a date from the pretty blue-haired girl, so at least one person besides Mom agrees.
12. What is your style of dress?
Whatever I can replace easily enough if I get grease, or acid, or anything that stains on it.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
I've got a few scars here and there. Proof that I had a meaningful childhood, Dad calls 'em.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
I'm short. :(
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
16. What does your voice sound like?
...like a boy?
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
I don't use big words if simple ones are good enough. I like talking about extreme sports and machinery.
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
I can't help but smile when I start an engine.
I will listen to a single song on loop for hours.
I can't stand crunchy peanut butter.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
Every day! Perfume is for girls.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
21. Do you use body language? How?
I apparently make really big hand gestures and move my arms a lot when I'm excited.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
23. What is your earliest memory?
Dad yelling at the TV about the Flyers.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
I got through junior high just fine. No drama.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
School, and reading books about chemistry and mechanics.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Aside from occasionally melting or transmuting stuff, pretty normal. Plus the indestructible big brother. Mom and Dad are really cool.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A superhero, totally.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
:( Not yet.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Virgin. Nothing wrong with that either.
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
My Mom and Dad! :D It makes me want to be more awesome.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
When Mom and Dad adopted Jordie, followed closely by being accepted into the Alpha Flight program.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Getting accepted into Alpha Flight! And my high score on Pac-Man at the bowling alley.
33. What is your greatest regret?
Getting transmutation as a power instead of being indestructible like Jordie.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
The incident at school with the shaving cream balloons.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
Just where I keep some magazines and videos at home.
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
Putting Jordie's hand in a bowl of warm water for April Fools.
37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
When I fell out of the treehouse, right before I broke my arm.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
We all went to Disney World, that was really fun.
39. What is your alignment?
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Optimistic! Life is too short for pessimism!
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
I think there's... something out there. I'm just not sure what.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
I actually think there's a pretty strong basis to believe in reincarnation.
43. What is your greatest fear?
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
Angry - Hearing about all the problems with anti-mutant sentiment in America. It's just really upsetting and downright STUPID to have that kind of prejudice around.
Sad - Same.
Happy - Lolcats. They're just cute.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
I think people can be amazingly good or amazingly evil; and I don't think that just because someone has done bad stuff already that they don't still do good stuff.
46. What are your views on politics? Religion? Sex?
Boring, volatile conversation topic, and hopefully lots of fun, in that order.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
Save gambling for Vegas, try to avoid the other three as much as possible while still staying alive.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
I'll fight for them, but I'd really rather not kill or die for them.
49. How much do you value money?
Hard to say, since I can make gold, but promised Mom and Dad I wouldn't destroy the world economy. There's definitely a lot of things I'd like to buy, but I'm happy with what I've got already.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Kill for fun.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good?
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
I like the idea that everyone can find someone meant just for them. (:
53. Are you superstitious?
One of the 'classic' Alpha Flight members was a shaman. That's good enough for me to believe in 'stuff'.
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
Everyone's got the right to their own belief system, as long as they can respect others'.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
I like American motorcycles more than Japanese ones.
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
Right now, my big brother. He's got more experience than me, so I gotta look to him.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
I respect Jordie truckloads, but don't really have anyone I despise. Except the Burger King. He creeps me out.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who?
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
I got along with pretty much everyone at school. I pretty much hung out with Jordie and his friends all the time though.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
Just fine, all of 'em.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
Doesn't really bother me.
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
Someone funny, cute, and who can appreciate going really fast on stuff.
65. How close are you to your family?
My family is AWESOME. I get along great with them.
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
Yes, yes, and yes. Not a whole flock of them or anything, but I want at least one kid.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I like listening to other people's opinions, so I don't really shy away from arguments.
68. Are you a listener or a talker?
Talker. I can listen to people's problems really good though.
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
I give people the benefit of the doubt. (:
70. Do you hold grudges?
Only over really big stuff.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
No. No no no no no. Also? No.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
Yes! It's fun!
73. How well do you express yourself?
Umm... I don't know about how well I do it, but I do it a lot.
74. How quickly do you judge others?
I don't like judging people.
75. Do you care what others think of you?
I really like it if people like me, but if not, I don't lose sleep over it.
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?.
...I'm sixteen. Should I have enemies by now?
Personal Taste and Opinions
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
Dirtbiking, red, pizza, and my toolkit.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
Watching Star Trek dvds, listening to the Goo Goo Dolls, or working on my dirtbike.
81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
Riding through Paris on a Vespa with retro helmet, goggles, scarf, and a girlfriend.
82. How long is your attention span?
Really depends on what's involved.
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
Yes. Nothing makes me happier than having something really funny to laugh at with someone else. I like stand-up a lot.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
There is some REALLY WEIRD STUFF ON THE INTERNET. WTF Japan?
85. How do you deal with stress?
Go do stuff in the garage with Dad.
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
I haven't died yet, so I guess I'm in good enough shape. Umm... do mechanics stuff and transmutation count as art?
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
Yes, and yes. I miss my dog already, but kids are coming way way way later.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
Pffft. Spontaneous. Plans are for people who can't think on their feet.
89. What are your pet peeves?
People not putting tools back where they belong.
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
I don't sweat the small stuff.
>_> I don't always notice the small stuff either.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Extro. Totally extro.
93. Do you like yourself?
Why wouldn't I? I'm AWESOME.
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
Interruptions are the best thing about a day. I like when the unexpected happens.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
I don't worry about planning stuff like that.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
Uh... alive I hope. Still being a hero?
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Painlessly, at a very old age. Preferably after my wife. Very soon after.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
Having principles, and sticking to them.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
Happy, friendly, and funny (I hope).
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Same, I hope.
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure?
...because it's ADVENTURE.