||[02 Dec 2009|03:42pm]
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname? Kalypso. Around humans I am Kalypso Sersi. Kal.
2. How old are you? When is your birthday? 19. Nov 13th
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic? New York, New York. New York, New York. I guess I am.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.) Sersi and Eros
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? No.
6. What is your occupation? College student. Reserve Avenger.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? 5’10”, 160lbs
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes? Black. Blue.
9. What is your race? Eternal
10. To which social class do you belong? I really don’t care about class.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others? Yes. Jack does and that’s all that matters.
12. What is your style of dress? Any that I want. Mostly comfortable clothing.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features? No.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? No. I am an Eternal and we don’t have any of these.
15. Are you right- or left-handed? Right
16. What does your voice sound like? Ask Jack.
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use? Any that I feel like.
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics. I can make others see me any way I want them to see me. I like flying. I have a weird family.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes? Every day. No. Jack’s senses are very sensitive.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)? A smile.
21. Do you use body language? How? I guess?
22. Do you have a commonly used saying? I picked up “by Olympia” from my mother, but I didn’t know what it meant until now.
23. What is your earliest memory? Playing dress up and modeling for Mom. And watching her transmute things.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it? I finished high school and now I’m in college. Not really.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill? From Mom and now other members of my family.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general? Happy.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A supermodel.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss? 2nd grade. His name was ironically Jack.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? No. Not telling.
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you? Mom. It’s long and very complicated.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Learning that I was an Eternal and meeting Jack
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Meeting my father.
33. What is your greatest regret? Not knowing my family until now.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you? I’m clumsy and trip a lot.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they? Lots. Not telling.
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? Nothing.
37. When was the time you were the most frightened? I thought the boogeyman lived in my closet when I was five.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where? Yes though not to many places on Earth. Olympia in Antarctica. I’ve been to Saturn’s moon Titan.
39. What is your alignment? Good
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistiic
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why? No.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife? No.
43. What is your greatest fear? Weird as this is, dying.
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why? Injustice. Seeing others suffer. Jack.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil? Good.
46. What are your views on politics? Religion? Sex? Politics are a waste of time. Religion as well. Sex is fun.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing? Don’t mind gambling. Don’t like lying. Killing only when necessary.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs? As far as I need to.
49. How much do you value money? It’s not important.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Take the life of another.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good? Yes.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? Yes.
53. Are you superstitious? No.
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others? As much as they respect mine.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? Very.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Not really.
Dealing With Others
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My family and Jack
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
59. Do you have a significant other? Who? Yes. Jack Murdock
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend? No. My Mom and Jack
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex? fine
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex? fine
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. Yes. With Jack right now.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover? Compassing and understanding is a huge thing.
65. How close are you to your family? I’m close to my mother and my cousin Iason. The rest…not so much because of distance and seclusion.
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children? I don’t know. It’s hard to decide on these when you know you’ll live forever.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? No. I tend to avoid conflict and usually only argue with my mother.
68. Are you a listener or a talker? Listener
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others? Not long.
70. Do you hold grudges? No.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Definitely not.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Humans are fun to be around.
73. How well do you express yourself? Very
74. How quickly do you judge others? Very
75. Do you care what others think of you? Only my family and Jack. The rest no because I’ll outlive them all.
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?. None that I know if.
Personal Taste and Opinions
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession? Spending time with Jack. Purple. Chocolate. Don’t have one.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment? I love going to movies and concerts. I also love to dance.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not? No.
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? With Jack if I can.
81. What is your most cherished fantasy? Meeting my father.
82. How long is your attention span? Very
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny? Yes. A lot of things.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what? Not really. Though learning I was an Eternal was quite a bit of a shock.
85. How do you deal with stress? I shrug it off. Not much worth getting stressed about
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic? I keep active.
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children? Yes. Yes.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? I am definitely spontaneous.
89. What are your pet peeves? Family at times.
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness? I like to believe in the best of everyone. Too trusting.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? That I could teleport easier.
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Extroverted.
93. Do you like yourself? Yes
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted? Nope.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime? Six months…go on vacation with Jack. I can’t answer that one.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? Life is too long to worry about the immediate future.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die? I can’t?
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death? Uh, that whole not dying thing again.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality? Kind, Caring, active
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Mysterious, fun, spontaneous
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure? I’m not risking my life seeing how I can’t die, but I do what I do for the greater good.
||[13 Nov 2009|02:01pm]
I'm not sure exactly why I'm writing this, but Mom says you do exist.
I would like a week on a warm sandy beach somewhere with Jack.
Mom to be happy and stop trying to get me to move in with Jack.
For my dad to visit.
To get to know my family in Olympia and on Titan better.
For everyone I know to be happy and healthy.
||[09 May 2009|09:37am]
( app )