|4 july 1997
||[Mar 4, 2008 * 11:48am]
I have never wanted to throw myself out a window more than I do right now. Are we almost done yet? No? Fuck.
Cramming any more makes me want to gouge my eyes out, so I've started thinking about what I want to do this summer before university. I think I might go somewhere. Preferably out of the country. Apollo, let's go somewhere. Tell your father to pay for it.
I found this when I was bored and surfing the internet.
TEN REASONS TO DATE A TENNIS PLAYER
1. We're always looking for a good opportunity to come up.
2. We can do it with two people or four.
3. We have good hands.
4. We grunt when the action heats up.
5. We know how to make a racket.
6. We can hit it from all angles.
7. We have the endurance to last 3 hours...straight!
8. We wear shorts to hold the balls.
9. We want it easy, but hard is good too.
10. Even when we aren't scoring, we're in love.
The last one is sort of lame.
||[Jan 27, 2008 * 12:58am]
I think I've gotten better at frisbee.
Bridgette, how many days left before we're free? I lost track. I don't know if I'm going to make it. I think I'm dying. Does anyone else feel this way? Trapped and like you really just don't want to do anything for the rest of the term because it's nearly over?
I don't think it helps that my dog's old and sick. Not to be a downer or anything.