||[02 Dec 2009|02:37pm]
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname? Caitlyn Drake. Cait. Tsunami
2. How old are you? When is your birthday? 18. March 3
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic? Nova Roma, Brazil. Westchester, NY and Nova Roma
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.) Robert Drake, accountant, prankster. Amara Aquila Drake, heroine,
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? Cornelius Drake, twerp, pain in the butt, artiste and environmentalist. Younger brother.
6. What is your occupation? College student at the moment. Will be starting the Coast Guard soon.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? 5’7” 130lbs
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes? Dirty blonde. Blue
9. What is your race? Human mutant
10. To which social class do you belong? Gens Aquila My grandfather is a senator and my mother’s family goes back thousands of years. In the US I’m a nobody.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others? No. I don’t know.
12. What is your style of dress? Comfortable. Jeans, blouse, sneakers, and anything else that’s easy to wash dirt out of.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features? No, no and no.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? No.
15. Are you right- or left-handed? Left
16. What does your voice sound like? My speaking voice isn’t bad, but I can’t sing. Corey described it as nails on a chalkboard.
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use? Nothing inappropriate.
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics. I’ve always loved being in water. I don’t like garum. I can’t stand being dirty.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes? Every day. Sometimes a few times a day depending if Corey’s around.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)? Smile.
21. Do you use body language? How? I don’t think I use body language, at least consciously.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying? No.
23. What is your earliest memory? Playing in the streets of Nova Roma
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it? I’ve graduated high school and started college. I didn’t enjoy it, which is why I am dropping out to join the Coast Guard.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill? From my parents, from Xavier’s.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general? Happy, active, adventurous.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? An X-Woman.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss? I was five and it was when Misha and I got married.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? Yes
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you? The Gens Aquila is a distinguished family that goes back thousands of years.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Coming to Xavier’s.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Getting accepted into the Coast Guard.
33. What is your greatest regret? I don't know.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you? I’m not telling because I swore to never mention it again.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they? Not really except for Corey’s Saturnalia/Christmas gift
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? The list of pranks I have done is long and distinguished, but I have never done anything truly evil.
37. When was the time you were the most frightened? I got lost in the jungle once.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where? Yes. United States, Italy, Russia
39. What is your alignment? Good
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why? I believe in the Roman gods. Athena is my personal favorite.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes. All souls go to Hades. I hope to get to go to the Elysian fields.
43. What is your greatest fear? Losing people I love.
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why? Younger brothers. Losing someone close. Being with friends.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil? Good.
46. What are your views on politics? Religion? Sex? Politics are complicated. Sex is something special between two people.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing? I don’t do any of them.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs? As far as I need to depending on the situation.
49. How much do you value money? It’s nice to have, but not necessary
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Kill an innocent.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good? Yes.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? I do. I hope to find that one person someday.
53. Are you superstitious? Yes
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others? A lot because my beliefs are different from mainstream society and I would hope others respect my beliefs as I respect theirs.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? I’m very honest about how I feel and what I think.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices? No
Dealing With Others
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? There’s not one particular person. My family is important to me as well as my friends.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why? Professor Xavier and the X-Men. They fight for people who hate them.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who? Nope
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend? Sort of. There are a lot of students at Xavier’s and I’m friends with most of them. Corey.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex? Just fine.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex? Just fine.
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. Not yet. There have been crushes, but I don’t think they were love.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover? Honestly, compassion, understanding.
65. How close are you to your family? Very. Family is everything to me.
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children? Yes and yes.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I try to avoid conflict.
68. Are you a listener or a talker? Definitely a listener.
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others? Not too long. I like to believe in the best of people.
70. Do you hold grudges? No. It’s a waste of time.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No. I’m better at following someone and going with the flow.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Yes. People are fun to be around and entertaining.
73. How well do you express yourself? I say what I am thinking and feel when asked.
74. How quickly do you judge others? Not very. I try to keep an open mind about everyone.
75. Do you care what others think of you? I do. I would like others to like me, but I know that not everyone will.
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy? None that I know of, unless you want to count Corey as an enemy.
Personal Taste and Opinions
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession? Surfing. Blue. Peanut Butter. My surf board.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment? I love listening to music and I love music. Mostly pop.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not? No, no and no
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? Hanging out with the X-kids
81. What is your most cherished fantasy? To be a princess.
82. How long is your attention span? Moderate. I can focus on something when I need to.
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny? I find a lot of things funny. Pranks on Corey the funniest.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what? A lot shocks and offends me.
85. How do you deal with stress? I go off alone.
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic? I’m in good shape. I like to run.
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children? Yes and yes. I hope to have a few children someday and some pets.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? I’m generally spontaneous. I like to go with the flow of things.
89. What are your pet peeves? Younger brothers.
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness? I trust people too easily and I try to smooth over any conflict.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? That I could be more assertive.
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Sort of in the middle.
93. Do you like yourself? Yes
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted? Nope. I go with the flow.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime? Get through basic training for the Coast Guard. Help people.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? Still in the Coast Guard. Married and with kids.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Helping others.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death? My kindness.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality? Easy going, fun and nice
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Laid back, nice, responsible.
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure? Because there is nothing better than helping others.