1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname? Natalia Alainovna Romanova Stark. Natasha. Nat. Mom. Widow. Tsarina
2. How old are you? When is your birthday? I’m not answering that.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic? Volgograd,Russia. New York, NY. To which country?
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.) Alain Romanov and
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? I had a few brothers. They’re all dead.
6. What is your occupation? Spy. Mother. Avenger.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? 5’7” 131
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes? Red. Green.
9. What is your race? Human
10. To which social class do you belong? Russian royalty. Jet set.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others? Yes. Yes.
12. What is your style of dress? I’ve always been fond of black leather. But stylish and fashionable for civilian clothes.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features? Too many. I don’t age at a normal rate.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Nope.
15. Are you right- or left-handed? Either.
16. What does your voice sound like? Ask someone else.
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use? Wide variety and whatever suits the situation
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics. I have to have coffee before talking to anyone in the morning. I don’t sleep much. I’ve shot people out of annoyance.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes? Every day. No.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)? Serious
21. Do you use body language? How? Ask my husband.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying? I swear in Russian
23. What is your earliest memory? The fire and Ivan.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it? A lot. Red Room taught us well.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill? Red Room.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general? Not pleasant.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A ballerina
28. When and with whom was your first kiss? Alexi.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? No. Not saying.
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you? Yes. The Russian Imperial line.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Defecting to the United States. I would not have anything I have now without doing that.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement? My kids.
33. What is your greatest regret? There are so many, but I think not marrying Tony sooner.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you? Too many to list.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they? Are you kidding me? Really?
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? I think it could be almost starting World War III
37. When was the time you were the most frightened? Anytime one of my kids are in danger.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where? Where haven’t I been?
39. What is your alignment?
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Pessimistic
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why? I did, I’m not sure if I do now. I’ve been teammates with several.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife? I think so.
43. What is your greatest fear? Something happening to my children or Tony.
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why? Fury. Losing someone I care about. My family and friends. Being married.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil? I would love to believe that they are good, but I’ve seen so much darkness in my life. My children help me remember that it isn’t all dark out there.
46. What are your views on politics? Religion? Sex? Politics – messy and bloody. Religion – can be useful. Sex – It’s sex and a physical thing. Even better when there’s something behind it.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing? I do all of them and only one in my personal life. I get paid to lie, steal, cheat and kill.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs? Depends on which one is threatened.
49. How much do you value money? It’s nice to have. I love shopping.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Betray someone.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good? Yes.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? No.
53. Are you superstitious? A little.
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others? Very much.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? Are you kidding me? Seriously? I’m trying to be better at it.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Some. Old habits die hard.
Dealing With Others
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? There is no one particular person. My children, my husband and my friends are all important to me.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why? Steve Rogers. He’s Captain America. Despise…Alexi.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who? No…uh yes. I have a wonderful husband and I’m enjoying being married.
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend? I know a lot of people, but there are a considerably smaller number who I consider to be a friend.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex? I don’t get along too well with women, but get along fine with men.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex? Just fine
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. Yes. A few times. Currently in love with my husband.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover? Stamina, dirty mind, adventurous
65. How close are you to your family? Very
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children? Married. Have kids. Actually looking forward to grandkids
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Argue
68. Are you a listener or a talker? listener
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others? Very very long time
70. Do you hold grudges? Yes.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I try not to.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? No
73. How well do you express yourself? Not very.
74. How quickly do you judge others? Very
75. Do you care what others think of you? I only care about what my family and friends think about me.
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy? Enough to fill a small country
Personal Taste and Opinions
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession? My husband. Black. Chocolate. My guns.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment? I love ballet and opera. Otherwise I read.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not? No. Yes, but not much anymore. No. No.
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? At home.
81. What is your most cherished fantasy? I don’t have any.
82. How long is your attention span? I can be very focused.
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny? No.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what? No. Though my husband likes to live dangerously and surprise me on a regular basis.
85. How do you deal with stress? Beat things up or shoot them.
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic? Olympic level athlete. I play the piano.
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children? Yes. Yes, but on occasion I don’t like mine too much.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? Both.
89. What are your pet peeves? Bad guys. Surprises.
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness? My friends and family. Same.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I could be more open about how I feel.
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Extroverted.
93. Do you like yourself? Depends on the situation.
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted? More or less. Annoyed.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime? Help my husband get his company back and keep the kids safe.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? Still married for all of them. Be a grandma at some point in the future.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Quick and painless doing something for the greater good.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death? Being there for those who needed me.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality? Serious. Focused. Workaholic.
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Serious. Workaholic. Bitch
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure? The greater good.
scribbld is part of the horse.13 network
Design by Jimmy B.
Logo created by hitsuzen.
Scribbld System Status