||[Mar. 25th, 2012|12:20 am]
Followers of the Left Hand Path|
Goals - To gain more power
Headquarters - Tishman Building at 666 Fifth Ave. New York
Followers of the Left Hand Path
Headquarters - Tishman Building at 666 Fifth Ave. New York
Preston Belial – Preston Belial is the son of former leader Schuyler Belial, Morning Star. Preston was raised by his mother after the death of his father at the hands of Jack Russell. Preston idolized his father and swore revenge on the Russell clan for the death of Schuyler.
Preston started studying martial arts, firearms and any other type of weaponry he could. He also spent time learning the dark arts and dark magic. He has become quite proficient with standard weaponry and is a competent sorcerer in dark magic.
He has learned that the Followers of the Left Hand Path still exists and he has recently joined. He will one day make a move to take over leadership and seek revenge on the Russells.
Isabelle Jacobs – Isabelle Jacobs is an investment banker who will do anything for power and money. She was the daughter of a pastor and his wife. She had a very strict upbringing that focused heavily on religion. She eventually went to college and studied economics and business. While there she learned about partying and drinking, putting her strict upbringing behind her. When she graduated she didn’t return home, but moved to New York instead.
She worked hard and partied even harder. Eventually she met a man and moved in with her. He was involved with the Followers of the Left Hand Path and introduced Isabelle to the cult. She joined in rebellion of her upbringing. She became a devout follower and quickly rose up through the ranks. She manages the cult’s finances and has made them a lot of money in investments.
Herman Koch – Not much is known about Herman before he joined the cult, but he quickly rose up through the ranks of the cult to become the second highest ranking member. What no one knows is that he’s actually a demon in disguise. He’s fascinated with the cult and loves playing with them. He could be leading them, but he’s content to be second in command and leading them where he wants them to go behind the scenes.
Devon Barrett – Devon Barrett practically grew up in the cult. He was the son of two members that were killed during the fight with Werewolf By Night and Moon Knight. He took the remnants of the cult and kept the cult going. He became the leader and has kept the cult going since that battle. He resents Preston’s membership and is trying to keep the man from taking over.
Devon himself is a very powerful sorcerer and has studied dark magic for years. He has been able to summon demons and imps to have them do his bidding. He currently has in his possession the original Malleus Maleficarium, but none of the other cult members know this.
Elise Peterson – Elise is a new member of the cult and eager to do whatever she can. Elise is the rebellious daughter of a rich businessman and found the cult through a college friend. She thought it a joke at first, but eventually realized it was real. It didn’t scare her off. It spurred more interest and she became one of the more fanatical members.
Elise is one of the youngest members of the cult and currently working as an assistant to a vice president of Stark Inc. She funnels information on Stark Inc to Isabelle for the woman to use in her investing. She is currently trying to recruit the younger employees of Stark Inc.
Colton Bass – Colton Bass is a junior lawyer of a prestigious law firm and a mid-level cultist. He became aware of the the cult while he was in law school through a friend of his. He attended a few meetings with his friend and decided to join himself. He is devoted, but not fanatical, and he’s a strong supporter of Devon.
Colton has a hypnotic voice that he uses in his court cases. He’s a rising star in his law firm and has a goal of becoming full partner one day. He has all of the cult members as his clients and most of them keep him on retainer. Devon has Colton use his abilities to keep some of the other cult members in line and also in recruiting efforts.
Helen Gates – Helen Gates is one of the older members of the cult and one of the few from the original cult to survive and remain with the cult. She’s in her late forties and probably the most patient and calculating member of the group. She’s a registered nurse and works at a local clinic and also sees to the cult’s medical needs.
Helen is a mutant and has a healing touch.
Malcolm Clay – Malcolm Clay is a vampire, but no one in the cult knows this. Malcolm has been a vampire for about fifty years. He isn’t into the whole satanic worship thing, but he likes to play with people and mess with their minds. He is using the cult to help him find anything that will help him against the other more powerful vampires.
Malcolm was one of the few members that remained after the battle with Jack Russell and Moon Knight. He was out of two when the battle happened, but after he reconnected with the surviving members and helped reform the cult.
Malcolm has all the standard vampire abilities and powers.
||[May. 5th, 2011|10:57 pm]
List one of your characters, and one of mine, and pick either:|
2)Their first date.
4)Their first time.
5)AU/Possible children(please pick either or as I won't do both)
And I'll list 5 facts about any of them.
My character list - http://www.scribbld.com/users/redheadspy/8673.html
||[Jan. 24th, 2010|07:03 am]
|||||Alice Peacock - My Love I Will||]|
So I have an assload of digital comics and I'm all for helping people expand their horizons. I am willing to burn to disc and drop them in the snail mail for people.
( the list )
If you want something, drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
| rp meme
||[Jan. 23rd, 2010|08:39 pm]
Where and when did you start rping?|
Tabletop. 1989. AD&D
Do you prefer first-person comment spam or prose logging?
Prose. First person always throws me off for some reason.
What was the first character you ever played?
That would be a paladin in AD&D back in ‘89
Who's your favorite character to play now, and why?
I think it would have to be Quinn. He’s an ass, but he does care about people. He's one of the types that not much is too outrageous. He just loves to have a good time and tries to do that as much as possible.
What's the longest you've ever consistently played one character?
That would have to be Nick and Tasha. I started playing them back in 2005.
What's your biggest rp pet peeve?
People disappearing without a word when people are waiting for pings. At least send an email to let others know you won’t be around.
Do you read rp secrets and the anon meme?
If you've played in public before, do you prefer community or journal based games?
Community. I like interacting with a lot of people.
Would you rather play with someone who's very very ic but a mediocre writer or someone who isn't always ic (but not terrible) and a great writer.
I think everyone has a take on a character and what may seem like IC to them isn’t to others. So I guess I would say I would go with not entirely IC but a great writer.
Do you have an "rp partner"?
I will RP with anyone and everyone who wants to interact with my characters, but there are a few that I consistently RP with.
Do you ever stalk any casts, games, or players?
In your opinion, which part of an app is the most difficult/annoying?
History. Especially for original characters.
Are you one of those people who has to customize their character's journal layout and userinfo?
What was your first game?
AD&D. Since then I’ve played in Shadowrun, Werewolf the Apocalypse, Paranoia, Marvel Mansion, DC Nation, Marvel Nextgen, DC Nextgen and Exiles
Are there any canons you avoid tagging characters from?
Anime. Don’t like it.
Most memorable scene in any thread?
Wow. There have been so many over the years it’s hard to pick just one. Though I would say the thread in Sages about Ben Grimm, Nick Fury, Frank Castle and Logan forming a team was a riot.
Do you rp sex?
Yes, but only in private journals.
Do you play more males than females?
Nope. I play more females than males.
Anya, Svalin, Tasha, Kalypso, Sydney, Zoey, Irina, Caitlyn Drake, Caitria Curry, Sharon Carter, Sif, Sersi
Quinn, James, Arthur, Alex, Nick Fury,
What won't you rp?
Not sure. I like RPing out many different situations.
I used to play on Sages. I poke DM once and awhile.
Ever rped a pairing?
Oh gods yes.
Favorite place to play: musebox, open posts, public games, private games?
Talking rp with someone else who plays your character: fun or awkward?
Yes. It’s interesting to see others take on the characters I play. Especially Nick and Tasha.
| Crack plot idea
||[Jan. 4th, 2010|04:22 pm]
Because all plots can't be totally serious...|
Pt. 1: The Empress (she's in the wiki) - massively powered feminazi daughter of the champion out to follow her dad's lead in her own way and prove the superiority of her gender...
kidnaps a handful of the girls after observing for a time. She teleports them to her ship sans clothes, and provides them a massive wardrobe of ridiculous themed fighting-girl costumes to choose from.
She empowers those without super strength, and pits them against each other trying to select her champion.
Eventually, she thinks she has her champion and stable of female fighters, and comes back to challenge the strongest men of Earth.
We have some back and forth, sometimes the girls win, sometimes the guys do, but her champion is eventually defeated by one of the guys...she retreats in disgust. end pt. 1.
So she stews for a month, and finally comes up with a /brilliant/ plan, because she's totally ok with cheating and justifying it later.
So she comes back to Earth, totally set on proving how superior women are - and kidnaps a bunch of the guys this time and transforms them into girls, since they won last time.
This time, the girls rescue the guys, and once again, Empress storms off in a huff over being defeated.
Sure, she's powerful enough to take on most of the teams, but that's not the point.
We do have at least two means in continuity for the guys to get back to normal, but neither is fast, so they'd be stuck for a bit.
While some of the girls do their best to never let them live it down.
Especially after some of the guys meanwhile probably gave the girls a hard time after rescuing them in their fetishy outfits and all.
ways to get the guys back
1. Sersi can do it, eventually, but will be gone for a while on other business, and some people may prefer to avoid her method and the teasing that will come with it.
2. On nights of the full moon or similar times of power with an association with shapeshifter magic, it'd be in Lucas' magical sphere to turn people back to their natural form. But they'd have to wait til the full moon.
| Tasha's gift list
||[Dec. 23rd, 2009|07:44 pm]
Tony- Weekend skiing in the alps|
Anya- Clothes, chocolate, necklace with the Stark family crest pendant (Anya gave hers to Sarah)
Misha- Clothes, beer, motorcycle
James- Clothes, car
Eliza- Clothes, car
Avengers - $100 gift cards to Amazon
| 101 questions
||[Dec. 2nd, 2009|06:46 pm]
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname? Natalia Alainovna Romanova Stark. Natasha. Nat. Mom. Widow. Tsarina
2. How old are you? When is your birthday? I’m not answering that.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic? Volgograd,Russia. New York, NY. To which country?
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.) Alain Romanov and
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? I had a few brothers. They’re all dead.
6. What is your occupation? Spy. Mother. Avenger.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? 5’7” 131
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes? Red. Green.
9. What is your race? Human
10. To which social class do you belong? Russian royalty. Jet set.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others? Yes. Yes.
12. What is your style of dress? I’ve always been fond of black leather. But stylish and fashionable for civilian clothes.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features? Too many. I don’t age at a normal rate.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Nope.
15. Are you right- or left-handed? Either.
16. What does your voice sound like? Ask someone else.
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use? Wide variety and whatever suits the situation
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics. I have to have coffee before talking to anyone in the morning. I don’t sleep much. I’ve shot people out of annoyance.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes? Every day. No.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)? Serious
21. Do you use body language? How? Ask my husband.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying? I swear in Russian
23. What is your earliest memory? The fire and Ivan.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it? A lot. Red Room taught us well.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill? Red Room.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general? Not pleasant.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A ballerina
28. When and with whom was your first kiss? Alexi.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? No. Not saying.
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you? Yes. The Russian Imperial line.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Defecting to the United States. I would not have anything I have now without doing that.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement? My kids.
33. What is your greatest regret? There are so many, but I think not marrying Tony sooner.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you? Too many to list.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they? Are you kidding me? Really?
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? I think it could be almost starting World War III
37. When was the time you were the most frightened? Anytime one of my kids are in danger.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where? Where haven’t I been?
39. What is your alignment?
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Pessimistic
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why? I did, I’m not sure if I do now. I’ve been teammates with several.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife? I think so.
43. What is your greatest fear? Something happening to my children or Tony.
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why? Fury. Losing someone I care about. My family and friends. Being married.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil? I would love to believe that they are good, but I’ve seen so much darkness in my life. My children help me remember that it isn’t all dark out there.
46. What are your views on politics? Religion? Sex? Politics – messy and bloody. Religion – can be useful. Sex – It’s sex and a physical thing. Even better when there’s something behind it.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing? I do all of them and only one in my personal life. I get paid to lie, steal, cheat and kill.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs? Depends on which one is threatened.
49. How much do you value money? It’s nice to have. I love shopping.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Betray someone.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good? Yes.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? No.
53. Are you superstitious? A little.
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others? Very much.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? Are you kidding me? Seriously? I’m trying to be better at it.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Some. Old habits die hard.
Dealing With Others
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? There is no one particular person. My children, my husband and my friends are all important to me.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why? Steve Rogers. He’s Captain America. Despise…Alexi.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who? No…uh yes. I have a wonderful husband and I’m enjoying being married.
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend? I know a lot of people, but there are a considerably smaller number who I consider to be a friend.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex? I don’t get along too well with women, but get along fine with men.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex? Just fine
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. Yes. A few times. Currently in love with my husband.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover? Stamina, dirty mind, adventurous
65. How close are you to your family? Very
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children? Married. Have kids. Actually looking forward to grandkids
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Argue
68. Are you a listener or a talker? listener
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others? Very very long time
70. Do you hold grudges? Yes.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I try not to.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? No
73. How well do you express yourself? Not very.
74. How quickly do you judge others? Very
75. Do you care what others think of you? I only care about what my family and friends think about me.
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy? Enough to fill a small country
Personal Taste and Opinions
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession? My husband. Black. Chocolate. My guns.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment? I love ballet and opera. Otherwise I read.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not? No. Yes, but not much anymore. No. No.
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? At home.
81. What is your most cherished fantasy? I don’t have any.
82. How long is your attention span? I can be very focused.
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny? No.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what? No. Though my husband likes to live dangerously and surprise me on a regular basis.
85. How do you deal with stress? Beat things up or shoot them.
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic? Olympic level athlete. I play the piano.
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children? Yes. Yes, but on occasion I don’t like mine too much.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? Both.
89. What are your pet peeves? Bad guys. Surprises.
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness? My friends and family. Same.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I could be more open about how I feel.
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Extroverted.
93. Do you like yourself? Depends on the situation.
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted? More or less. Annoyed.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime? Help my husband get his company back and keep the kids safe.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? Still married for all of them. Be a grandma at some point in the future.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Quick and painless doing something for the greater good.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death? Being there for those who needed me.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality? Serious. Focused. Workaholic.
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Serious. Workaholic. Bitch
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure? The greater good.
| Grandfather Frost
||[Nov. 12th, 2009|06:19 am]
Please bring happiness, health and cheer to my family and friends. I would like an uninterrupted vacation with my husband at some point.
Natalia Romanova Stark
||[Nov. 3rd, 2009|04:59 am]
Children of Time|
Tag Title: Children of Time
Where: Antarctic base
Summary: The (teams) discover a strange energy signal coming from a small area in the Antarctic. The team goes to investigate it and finds a dome. Inside they find a small society and the inhabitants are the team’s descendants.
400 years ago: A jet carrying the (team) crashed in the Antarctic. They were found and rescued by the Eternals. After discovering that they were 400 years in the past, the (team) decided to stay in the Antarctic and stay out of history’s way until a way back to their present could be found. The Eternals housed them in Olympia until a domed structure could be built for them. The dome was created to simulate a tropical climate and could be turned invisible to the outside world. The (team) settled there and built a society.
1. (team) gets a call from the (team) to pick them up in the Savage Land.
2. The (team) goes and picks up the (team) and on the way back they read a strange energy signature near the south pole.
3. The teams goes to investigate. The get near the source but do not see anything, but can still detect the energy signature.
4. A domed structure turns visible and an opening in the dome appears to allow the jet in.
5. The teams enter and land the jet to find a tropical environment with a small village.
6. The teams meet the inhabitants and learn that the inhabitants are their descendants.
7. The descendants explain that after the two teams left, there was an explosion aboard the jet and it ripped a hole in the time-space continuum sending the team 400 years in the past.
8. They learn about two team members that died in the explosion and the fate of the rest.
9. Anya, Emily and Toni discover the reason why the explosion happened on the departure. They can fix it and they go home or let things happen as they did.
10. Presents the issue to the team for discussion.
11. Teams decide what to do.
12. Teams take off and (X) happens.
||[May. 9th, 2009|09:03 am]
( app )|