DAY 110: March 14, 2008 -
Naki! Naomi left her over here to spend the night.
DAY 106: March 8, 2008
- Today there was a Korean Festival outside of work.
Took this picture of a girl who was waiting to get on the stage. DAY 94: February 23, 2008
- Nurses, haha...The Matsuri Festival was outside of work so during my
lunch break I got to see all the cool stuff. This was some of the cool :PDAY 74:January 30, 2008
- Me! One me picture a month, and yeah...the haircut picture
of me didnt count haha, that was more of an event :P DAY 62: January 18, 2008
- NEW CAR! I traded my red hatchback versa for for a black sedan versa.
Way better, the reason for the trade was because the red one didnt have anything electric
(car door lock, windows, alarm) and this one does :D My payment went down...by a dollar ;_; Woo! :D DAY 28: December 14, 2007
- This somewhat blurry shot is of a giant blue lit tree :D
Went to Zoolights with my work friends. Was a cold fun night :PDAY 1: Nov. 18, 2007
- This is my dog named dog. I have a goal with him, to take a good full
picture of him. He's huge and quick so without him knocking my camera out of my hands is hard..
I post all my pictures daily usually and with a small entry on my website.
If you'd like to see any of my other days, just click above.antt.