1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname? James Steven Romanov-Rogers. James.
2. How old are you? When is your birthday? 17. Aug 15th
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic? In another dimension. In a different dimension in New York. Yes.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.) Captain America and the Black Widow.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? Yes. A lot. Torunn, Azari, Pym, Misha, Anya, Eliza
6. What is your occupation? Uh...Avenger. Student
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? 5’10” 174 and growing.
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes? Red. Blue.
9. What is your race? Human.
10. To which social class do you belong? I don’t know.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others? No. I don’t know.
12. What is your style of dress? Whatever is clean.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features? Nope.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Nope
15. Are you right- or left-handed? Right
16. What does your voice sound like? Uh…a voice.
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use? Words.
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics. I’m the sane one in the family. I think. I’m competitive. I like to sleep. I’m messy.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes? When Mom makes me. No. That’s for girls.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)? I don’t know. I don’t look in the mirror.
21. Do you use body language? How? I don’t know.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying? Uh…no clue. “Avengers Assemble!” I guess.
23. What is your earliest memory? Tony telling us bedtime stories.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it? No formal schooling until now. Mom makes me go.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill? FromTony
26. How would you describe your childhood in general? Secluded, but happy.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? My dad.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss? Kiss? A girl? Ewwww.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? Uh…yes.
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you? My parents.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Defeating Ultron.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Defeating Ultron.
33. What is your greatest regret? Not being able to see my family…my other family.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you? I walked into a room full of Avenger girls and they were…yeah.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they? No
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? Nothing.
37. When was the time you were the most frightened? When Ultron was fighting Tony
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where? Yes. To another dimension and to a few countries.
39. What is your alignment? Good
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic. Mom says it’s genetic on Dad’s side.
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why? No
42. Do you believe in an afterlife? No
43. What is your greatest fear? Losing my family again.
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why? Bad guys. Losing people I care about. My family and video games.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil? Good.
46. What are your views on politics? Religion? Sex? None. None. Ewwww.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing? They’re all bad.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs? As far as I have to.
49. How much do you value money? Don’t care about it. Grew up without it.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Kill someone.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good? Yes.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? Uh..no.
53. Are you superstitious? No
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others? I try to.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? I don’t talk about them.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I hate robots.
Dealing With Others
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My parents, my siblings and Tony
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why? Tony. He raised me. Ultron.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who? Ewww. Girls are gross.
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend? The Avengers.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex? Fine. Girls are weird.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex? Fine.
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. Eww no.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover? Ewwww.
65. How close are you to your family? Very
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children? No
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Argue
68. Are you a listener or a talker? Listener
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others? A long time
70. Do you hold grudges? Yes
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Yes. Mom says it’s genetic on Dad’s side.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? No
73. How well do you express yourself? Very
74. How quickly do you judge others? Ver quickly.
75. Do you care what others think of you? No
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy? Ultron and the Avengers’ enemies
Personal Taste and Opinions
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession? Video games. Blue. Any. My video game systems.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment? Movies with lots of explosions.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not? No.
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? Playing video games.
81. What is your most cherished fantasy? It was meeting my parents.
82. How long is your attention span? Not long.
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny? No
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what? A lot about this world shocks me, but I’m getting used to it.
85. How do you deal with stress? Video games.
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic? A lot. I get it from my parents. Artistic? Is that like how well I can shoot something in a game?
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children? Yes. Never been around any.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? Plans.
89. What are your pet peeves? Sisters.
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness? My ability to lead a team. Sometimes self-confidence.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Understand girls.
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted.
93. Do you like yourself? Yes
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted? Sort of. I only get annoyed if someone interrupts a game.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime? Graduate from school? Be an Avenger and help people.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? Being an Avenger.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Helping someone.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death? I don’t know.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality? Uh..I don’t know.
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Messy. Lazy. Stubborn
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure? Because of the greater good.
Post a comment in response:
scribbld is part of the horse.13 network
Design by Jimmy B.
Logo created by hitsuzen.
Scribbld System Status