1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname? Svalin Thorsdottir
2. How old are you? When is your birthday? 25. In the spring
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic? Asgard. Migard.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.) Thor Odinson and the Lady Sif. Thunder god and shield-maiden.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? Aye. Six.
6. What is your occupation? I art a Valkyrie if that ist what thou means.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? I art taller than most Migard women. I doth not know how much I weigh.
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes? Blond. Blue.
9. What is your race? I art an Asgardian
10. To which social class do you belong? I art a member of the royal family of Asgard.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others? No. I doth not know.
12. What is your style of dress? I doth not understand. I wear clothes suited for battle.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features? Aye. Scars art a natural result of battle.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Nay.
15. Are you right- or left-handed? I use both. ‘Tis a benefit to be able to use a sword in both hands.
16. What does your voice sound like? I doth not know what it sounds like to others, only mine own ears.
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use? I only say what ist appropriate.
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics. Mine mother sayeth I art stubborn, brave and can be impulsive.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes? When there art lakes and rivers nearby and when it rains. Lady Sydney hath encouraged the use of showers and bathtubs.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)? Serious expression.
21. Do you use body language? How? Aye.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying? Mine battle cry.
23. What is your earliest memory? Mine mother and father giving me mine first weapon.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it? I hath spent many years training. Aye verily.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill? At “school” and on the battlefield
26. How would you describe your childhood in general? Adventurous. Dangerous.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Valkryie
28. When and with whom was your first kiss? I hath never been kissed.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? Aye.
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you? Mine whole family hath been written about.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Coming to Migard.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Becoming a Valkyrie
33. What is your greatest regret? That I couldst not stay in Asgard
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you? I doth not speak of it.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they? Nay
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? I hath not done evil.
37. When was the time you were the most frightened? During mine trials to become a valkyrie.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where? Aye. Migard.
39. What is your alignment? Good.
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Pessimistic
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why? Mine whole family art gods and goddesses
42. Do you believe in an afterlife? Aye. I hope to enter the sacred halls of Valhalla after mine death on the battlefield.
43. What is your greatest fear? That mine death ist from old age or sickness.
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil? Mortals art generally good.
46. What are your views on politics? Religion? Sex? I doth not bother with politics or religion. I hath ne’er had sex, but I doth think others spend too much time thinking about it.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing? Gambling, lying and theft art not honorable. Killing ist necessary.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs? As far as I must go.
49. How much do you value money? ‘Tis a means to an end. Equipment and weapons must be maintained and materials bought.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Betray ones family.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good? Aye. Verily.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? Aye. Mine parents art examples of this.
53. Are you superstitious? Aye.
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others? Very much.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? I keepeth them to mine self.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I doth not like Amora or mine uncle Loki.
Dealing With Others
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Mine siblings and mine family.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why? Lord Odin. He ist ruler of Asgard and doth demand respect. Mine parents because they art mine parents.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who? Nay
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend? Nay. Mine siblings art mine best friends.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex? I doth get along fine with them.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex? I doth get along with mortals just fine, male or female.
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. Nay
64. What do you look for in a potential lover? A mighty warrior.
65. How close are you to your family? Mine family ist very close and important to me.
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children? Nay and nay.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? ‘Tis in mine nature to argue.
68. Are you a listener or a talker? I doth prefer to listen.
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others? I trust people until they do something to break that trust.
70. Do you hold grudges? Aye.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Aye, I assume command in battle.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Nay.
73. How well do you express yourself? Not very well.
74. How quickly do you judge others? Very quickly.
75. Do you care what others think of you? Aye. I doth hope that others respect me.
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy? Aye. The many enemies of Asgard and the Avengers
Personal Taste and Opinions
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession? Practicing with mine weapons. Blue. Chocolate. Mine sword and shield.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment? I doth like the sound of a flute.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not? Nay. I leave that to mine siblings.
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? Practicing with mine weapons.
81. What is your most cherished fantasy? Slaying dragons.
82. How long is your attention span? It ist most long.
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny? Nay.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what? Nay
85. How do you deal with stress? I practice with mine weapons.
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic? I art most fit and a strong warrior.
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children? Aye and aye.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? I doth like to have a plan.
89. What are your pet peeves? Magic
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness? Mine prowess in battle and mine siblings.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? That I art able to use more magic.
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted
93. Do you like yourself? Aye
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted? Aye, but it doth not matter if it ist interrupted.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime? Defend Asgard from enemies
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? Fighting for the glory, honor and defense of Asgard
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die? I wouldst die at Ragnarok in battle
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death? That I wert a great warrior
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality? Dedicated, strong, honorable
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Serious, strong, honorable
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure? There ist nothing better.
Post a comment in response:
scribbld is part of the horse.13 network
Design by Jimmy B.
Logo created by hitsuzen.
Scribbld System Status