Meme Part 1
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname? Svalin Sifsdottir. Nay
2. How old are you? When is your birthday? 28. It ist sometime in the spring.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic? Asgard. Migard in a city called Los Angeles.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.) Thor. God of Thunder. Sif and Einmyria.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? Aye. Six of them. They art all different.
6. What is your occupation? Warrior.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? 6’5”. 450lbs.
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes? Blond. Blue.
9. What is your race? Asgardian.
10. To which social class do you belong? I art a princess of Asgard.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others? Nay. Mayhap.
12. What is your style of dress? Whate’er is practical for battle. I doth not like dresses much,
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features? Some.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Nay.
15. Are you right- or left-handed? I canst use both.
16. What does your voice sound like? I doth not know.
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use? Appropriate for the situation.
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics. I doth not know.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes? Frequently. Showers art wonderful things. Nay.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)? I doth not know. I doth not look in mirrors frequently.
21. Do you use body language? How? Aye. Many ways.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying? Nay
23. What is your earliest memory? Practicing with the wooden sword Father gave me.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it? Nay. I didst not like learning letters or numbers.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill? In the practice yard.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general? It wast fun.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A warrior of Asgard.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss? Two years ago. With Jon.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? Nay. With Jon.
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you? Aye. Mine who family. It ist a lot to live up to.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Metting Jon and having Solver. Marrying mine wife.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Becoming worthy of Vigfrior. Marrying mine wife.
33. What is your greatest regret? Leaving Jon.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you? Failing to do mine duty.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they? Nay.
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? I hath not done any evil.
37. When was the time you were the most frightened? When Hal I destroyed a lot of the house.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where? Aye. To Migard and other dimensions.
39. What is your alignment? I doth not understand.
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Things wilt happen as they should.
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why? I art a goddess.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife? If I die in battle I wilt become a Valkyrie and escort slain warriors to Valhalla
43. What is your greatest fear? Failing mine duties.
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil? Good from what I hath seen
46. What are your views on politics? Religion? Sex? I doth not care about mortal politics.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing? I doth not like the first two and the third ist necessary.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
49. How much do you value money? It ist of little importance.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Hurt an innocent.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good? Aye. Ver’ much so.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? Aye.
53. Are you superstitious? I doth not believe in Migard superstitions.
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others? Greatly.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? I doth not like to share them with others.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Aye and I art trying to o’ercome them.
Post a comment in response:
scribbld is part of the horse.13 network
Design by Jimmy B.
Logo created by hitsuzen.
Scribbld System Status