Meme Monday - Part 2 of 2
Dealing With Others
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Vernique and Solver.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why? I respect mine wife the most. She doth deal with much and doth with style and grace. Enemies of Asgard with some exceptions.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who? I doth not have a male significant other, but I doth have mine wife.
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend? Nay. Mine wife and mine brother.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex? I doth relate to warriors the best. I doth have difficulties with humans on occasion.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. Aye. Once.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover? Durability. Kindness.
65. How close are you to your family? Very.
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children? I art married and have a child.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Argue.
68. Are you a listener or a talker? There ist occasion for both.
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others? It doth take awhile.
70. Do you hold grudges? Aye.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Aye. I wast born to lead.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Aye.
73. How well do you express yourself? Not very good.
74. How quickly do you judge others? Mayhap a bit too quickly at times.
75. Do you care what others think of you? Aye
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy? The enemies of Asgard.
Personal Taste and Opinions
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession? Practicing. I doth not have a favorite color. Chocolate. Vigfrior
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment? Movies with battle scenes.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not? Nay. Aye. Nay. Nay.
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? Practicing and spending time with mine family.
81. What is your most cherished fantasy? Seeing Jon again.
82. How long is your attention span? Very.
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny? Nay. Not much.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what? Migard doth manage to shock me on occasion.
85. How do you deal with stress? Fighting.
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic? Much. Not much.
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children? Aye and aye.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? Both. Plans
89. What are your pet peeves?
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness? Mine family. For both.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Be more flexible.
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted.
93. Do you like yourself? Aye
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted? Aye. It doth not bother me.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime? Protect mine wife and son. Save Asgard and Migard.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die? In battle.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death? Helping to save Asgard.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality? Serious, stubborn, driven
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Stubborn, fearless, serious
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure? What else hath greater honor, valor and glory?
Post a comment in response:
scribbld is part of the horse.13 network
Design by Jimmy B.
Logo created by hitsuzen.
Scribbld System Status