The BEAST of a Mem
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
I am 17 and my birthday is on February 4th.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
New York General in a different universe than the one I live in now. I don't think I'm a patriot.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Natasha Romanov and Matthew Murdock.
My Dad is a lawyer. He also s the hero Daredevil.
My Mom is the Black Widow.
I'm terrible at explaining them. I idolized my father for the longest time. I understand my Mother better by getting close to her in this universe. I would do anything for them because they inspire that kind of loyalty. Not many people get to understand that kind of love for their parents and I count myself lucky.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
Yes. Misha is the goofball older brother I always wanted. Sometimes he seems to be afraid of hurting us. It makes me sad and makes me want to scorch the earth were Weapon X lies and kill everyone in Red Room.
Anya is my brilliant sister. I love her and see how much she needs us to look out for her. If anyone hurt her I don't know what I would do.
James is my other brother. I love him just as much as Anya and Misha. He is wonderful and makes me proud of him. He sees what others don't.
Jack is my brother through Dad's side of the family here. He's brave. He doesn't want to be a hero like us but I think he'd be good at it. I wish I could spend more time with him.
6. What is your occupation?
Student and Young Avenger.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
I am five feet and eight inches tall. I last took my weight a week ago and came out at 167.5 pounds. I'm not worried about my weight I just like making sure I don't go below 150 since I'm not as strong if I loose too much weight.
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
Red. My eyes are blue.
9. What is your race?
10. To which social class do you belong?
Upper-middle back home. Here I guess upper.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
Yes and yes.
12. What is your style of dress?
Comfortable and pretty. I like feeling girly sometimes.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
I have a weird scar on my hand next to one vein. It got caught on something about a year ago wheen I was diving for one of my sticks in a fight and some metal went through a glove.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
All human weaknesses.
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
Both. For some reason I could always use both hands very well when writing or doing anything else.
16. What does your voice sound like?
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
Um. I use modern American English?
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
I tug my hair when I really want something.
I can function on four hours of sleep but--
I love lounging in bed.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
Often. A little bit when I'm feeling in the mood to attract attention.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
I smile often. I'm told it looks smug.
21. Do you use body language? How?
Only basic hand movements and sometimes I shift my eyebrows.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
Not really. I say lots of things.
23. What is your earliest memory?
I was at my Dad's law office when I was little and skinned my knee. Uncle Foggy scoped me up and got Dad. Dad made me feel better and jugged me when I cried.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
I'll be done with high school this year. I don't know if I like school. It's just something you have
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
At Mom' feet. She taught me so much.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Happy. Mom and Dad loved me a whole lot.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A lawyer just like Dad.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
With Sen Rogers. We were playing as kids and it just happened. We got grossed out afterwords.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Right now I am.
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
Just look at the Russian monarchy.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Right now the day I arrived in this new world.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Becoming a Young Avenger.
33. What is your greatest regret?
Not patching things up with Mom in my original world.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
I once tore the seat of my pants in PE.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
May that no one will ever know.
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
Evil? Me? Not really.
37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
When Mom and Tony got hurt.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
Russian, England, France, Latvaria. For reasons I won't ever mention I'm no longer allowed in Latvaria in my original universe.
39. What is your alignment?
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
Yes. All of them are real, silly. Just look at Thor and Loki.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
43. What is your greatest fear?
Never falling in love.
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
The state of the world. At any point in time whatever is going on can inspire any sort of feeling.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
46. What are your views on politics? Religion? Sex?
Sex is like a forbidden fruit I'd like to try. It would be great if I had romance to go along with it. I enjoy watching everyone so happy and sort of what that for myself.
Religion isn't something I like. I feel it is too controlling.
I like Obama? Seriously. So long as someone sane and smart is in control.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
I only place winning bets? Kidding.
Lying and theft are often needed to save lives. They can be used to take lives for some weird reason.
I have nixed feelings over killing. I don't like it but sometimes you need to make the hard choices.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
As far as I need to.
49. How much do you value money?
Not much. Don't really care.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
I honestly don't know.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good?
Yes. I even practice what I preach.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Yes for true love but people can love again.
53. Are you superstitious?
Only when it is too calm.
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
As much as I can unless it's hurting someone.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
Not very. I don't let myself look too closely at my feelings.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Yeah. Never trust a Skrull.
Dealing With Others
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
My family because I love them.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
Mom ,she is very strong. I hate Tony's sister because she is driving Anya up a wall.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who?
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
I have lots of friends in the Avengers. None of them are like Mayday though.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
Pretty well except I'm a little reserved around my peers.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
Not quite as well. I find that I have trouble understanding men.
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
Someone who understands me.
65. How close are you to your family?
Tight. We trust each other more than anything.
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
I really don't know. I've never even been in love and kids scare me.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I prefer not to argue.
68. Are you a listener or a talker?
Talker. I love talking.
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
A while. It's because so many are after us.
70. Do you hold grudges?
Oh yes. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
Nope. I prefer to have fun.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
I'm okay with it.
73. How well do you express yourself?
Loud and proud.
74. How quickly do you judge others?
Within an hour.
75. Do you care what others think of you?
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?.
Yes. They're enemies of my family or are hurting people.
Personal Taste and Opinions
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
I love gymnastics and could spend all day working through it. I like teal the best. My favorite food is a bacon mushroom cheeseburger.
I don't tthink I love anything I own. It's nice stuff but I could do without it since I've had to start over I realize nothing needs to be there for good.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
I like music more than paintings. Anything I can dance to actually. I remember when I was little Mom used to put me on her hip and dance in the kitchen to music if I was having a bad day. Then she'd kiss me on the cheek and let me down. I miss-- sorry I got lost.
I like movies though. I don't care for musicals.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
No. Because I don't really like the idea of abusing my body. I don't like drinking because it leaves my head feeling heavy..
Also I'm a virgin. I like knowing when the time is right I'll sleep with someone but not before.
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
I take a shower and put something comfortable on and relax.
81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
I like to think one day I'll get to go back. And then be able to slip back nd fourth between worlds because I love this world as much as my former. I don't want to give them up.
82. How long is your attention span?
Shorter than most members in my family. I get more easily distracted.
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
Not really. I do think that the antics of the team happens to be funny.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
I am offended when innocent people are hurt because of the bad guys. It bothers me. I know they don't follow the rules we do so I guess it's their lack of a set of ethics that offends me the most.
85. How do you deal with stress?
I beat up street thugs. Or I fret over my siblings since if I can help them somehow it makes me feel better.
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
I'm very athletic. I have a high level of flexibility and I can run really fast for longer periods of time that mos tpeople. I'm fairly strong too for someone of my build.
I can draw stick figures. That's enough for me.
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
I love animals except for bugs and snakes. Snakes have just always freaked me out a little and bugs are just gross.
Kids are okay. I just don't know what to do with them.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
I live for a good plan. I think I would go nuts if I didn't have some kind of plan.
89. What are your pet peeves?
I hate people who just don't believe in themselves. I also really don't like sharp piercing noises.
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
The loyalty I have to my family and team. I'm bad at letting things go and if someone hurts my family or friends I hold a grudge for a very long time.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I want to accept this world as home more than I do now.
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Extroverted. It's a family trait.
93. Do you like yourself?
Of course I do.
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
Not really. My life is too complicated to have set goals for what I'll do every day. I do think that I tend to train frequently enough for it to be a pattern. I train when I need to think or let off some steam. Heck I also train when I want to forget the world around me.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
I would like t go on a date and feel like a normal girl. No weapons. No worries. I also want to finish high school. I'm nearly done.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
In five years I will finish my basic schooling including college.
In ten I will find a job I like. I will continue to be a hero. I will meet someone who will change my life. I want to be in love and happy. There might even be a baby on the way.
In twenty I will have my own home. I will be content with the world around me. I will have happy children to raise and get to see the rest of my family happily settled into their lives too. I don't know if anything like that will happen of course but it's a nice dream.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Doing the right thing. I don't see myself dying as an old woman.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
That I did some good in this world.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
Happy, determined, hopeful.
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Happy, quite, hopeful.
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure?
It's what my parents did and I should use what I know and can do to help people.