It is perhaps a bit too soon to start thanking everyone for their hard work on the play but, since the curse has really begun to take its toll and the play premiers in a few weeks anyway, now is as good a time as any. This is the first time I have ever had a chance to have a say in how The Bard's play is performed and, despite all of the ups, the downs and the curses, I have to say that it has been a wonderful experience. I have really enjoyed myself and I will be sorry to see it end. Curse aside, obviously. So thank you to everyone involved and please try to keep as level as head as possible over the next couple of weeks. It will all be worth it in the end.
- Confirm appointments for Thursday with:
- Rabbi Shaw (Jewish)
- Reverend Evans (Protestant)
- Father O'Malley (Catholic)
- Mum's friend Charity (New Age)
- Huang Chang (Buddhist)
- Abid Premji (Muslim)
- Doreen Adler (Wiccan)
- Find missing horseshoe and then hang above the backstage doorway
- Search Internet for good luck talismans
- Determine whether new fort backstage is stable
- Devise more organised catalogue for props
- Possibly procure a lock for weapons and any other valuables
- Check stability of all ladders, stools, and chairs
- Check makeup and hair care items
- Noticed strange smell eminating from them yesterday
- Possibly gone rancid
- Possibly dead animal
- Arrange replacements if rancid
scribbld is part of the horse.13 network
Design by Jimmy B.
Logo created by hitsuzen.
Scribbld System Status