May 12th, 2010
|02:46 pm - Voice Recordings|
Notes: These recordings were made in my office, not a professional studio, using a cheap microphone plugged into my soundcard.
All software used to make these recordings was Free Open Source Software.
I used Audacity to record and export files to .wav and .ogg, and ffmpeg to create mp3 files.
The computer used runs Debian Gnu/Linux (stable/lenny).
To hear music I've recorded in similar fashion (I play guitar and sing): click here.
- Prologue to the Canterbury Tales (in Middle English): mp3 / ogg
Edgar Allen Poe
- The Telltale Heart: mp3 / ogg
Spanish Literature / Literatura en Español
- Cuerpo de Mujer: mp3 / ogg
French Literature / Literature en Français
- L'Homme et la Mer: mp3 / ogg
Brazilian and Portuguese Literature / Literatura Brasileira e Portuguesa
- Soneta de Fidelidade por Vinícius Moraes: mp3 / ogg
Current Location: 127.0.0.1
Current Mood: content
Current Music: my own voice!